Monday 25 March 2013

Where do you stand?

This is a dream come true for me!!! I want to share inspirational, spiritual and motivational thoughts as often as possible. I want to inspire many with words. I understand that words are like seeds and when the right words are planted in the right minds they germinate in due course and bear fruits. I am convinced that this blog will develop to be a platform for all to exchange ideas. I am convinced that many will find hope in the thoughts and ideas that will spring forth from this platform. I am convinced that every moment invested into developing and updating this platform will be productive.

In the words of 'Lao-tzu' a journey of a thousand miles begin with one step, the original version says; The journey of a thousand miles begin beneath one's feet. In other words 'Even the longest journey must begin where you stand (Michael Moncur).

This is where I stand and right here is where I will start from. Where do you stand?  Arise and join me to begin a journey that will transform lives. This is the best investment ever, trust me!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dadik said...

Great!! Indeed words rightly spoken has the power to make alive!!